Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where my dreams come true

The genius artist: Annie Leibovitz has twisted the new Disney’s Year of a Million Dreams’ campaign into the most breathtaking ad has ever captured my attention. This campaign is featuring photography series of worlds’ public figures such as Scarlett Johansson, David Beckham, Jessica Biel, J.Lo, Beyonce and many more. These photographs re-ignite everyone’s love of fairy tales, myths, and fables.

Everyone has a dream… and everyone’s dream is coming true.

(daisy, 2o08 taken from source: http://thedisneyblog.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the King Arthur and Cinderella. They really cool...especially for the King Arthur one, as it represents the real hero..hahhaha.....

Anonymous said...

hm, I prefer the Prince Phillip version rather than the King Arthur. But, I like Cinderella version as well. really cool, isn't it? I think the Snow White version and Little Mermaid version are also very nice. Well, let's see... what next from Annie Leibovitz? I hope there will be more to come...